Our project managers are committed to ensure milestones are reached and timelines met.
The project manager serves as your primary point of contact and has direct responsibility for all aspects of the clinical trial. They are fully versed on local regulations and will assist with regulatory requirements when setting-up a study in Australia or in other parts of the world. Our project managers can provide guidance on labelling requirements, import permits and local indemnification and insurance issues.
Neuroscience Trials Australia is a registered enterprise in Australia with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) and therefore can act as your representative locally.
We can provide you with the following:
- Development, guidance and management of your clinical development program
- Management of assigned project teams
- Project status reports and newsletters
- Management of project milestones and deliverables
- Project, monitoring, communication and recruitment plan generation and implementation
- Local regulatory advice
- Management of third party vendors
- Management of site/investigator payments and tracking.